How to start a blog on Blogger

Just recently onr of my good friends contacted me and asked how to start a blog of her own since she knew I have collected a few over the years. Since she was a noobie to blogging I suggested that she start her journey on blogger since I find it to be very dummy proof and it is all free.

Here is what you need to sign up to Blogger:

1. Visit Blogger.com, click 'Create a Blog'
2. Create your Google Account, which requires:

  • Valid email address
  • Password
  • Accepting terms of service
  • Visual verification / captcha
3. Choose the name of your blog and its web address. Your blog will be located on a free subdomain of Blogspot, like yourname.blogspot.com .
4. Choose a template (appearance).

And your done!

Congratulations you are now on you journey and you can write your first post from your dashboard.

Happy blogging

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Build A Profitable Niche Site Within 27 Minutes

Making money online